TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of this site
AGBU Alexander Primary School is the owner and operator of this Site. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at the owner’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
You must not use this site, or any tools offered through this site, in a manner which; or up-
- Violates or infringes the rights of others (including their intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights);
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site;
- Affects the functionality or operation of this site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (for example, by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- Breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities which require us to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Changing These Terms and Conditions
What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions?
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to AGBU Alexander Primary School or its licencors or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
You may download and view content or print a copy of material on this Site for educational, non-
Links and Third Party Materials
This website may provide links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by AGBU Alexander Primary School. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Consult the privacy statement of each website you visit. Links to other websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by AGBU Alexander Primary School of those sites, the information they contain, or any products or services they describe. You acknowledge that any third party materials appearing on this site are not necessarily controlled or monitored by us and that the views expressed are not necessarily ours.
operation with Authorities
We reserve the right to co-
Access, Correction, and Data Integrity
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, we make no guarantees as to its correctness or accuracy. It is possible that the website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorised additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected.