AGBU Alexander Primary School caters for students from Preparatory (Prep) to Year 6. Enrolment is open to all children of primary school age and applications are accepted for entry at all year levels.
The age requirement for students entering Preparatory is 4 years by 31st July (3½ years at the start of the school year), while for Kindergarten it is 5 years by 31st July of the enrolment year.
PREPARATORY (PREP) CLASS
We are currently accepting applications for enrolment in 2024. Enquiries and applications are also welcome for vacancies for all grades for 2025 and beyond. To discuss enrolment of your child(ren), please contact the school by phone or email. To register your child(ren) for enrolment, please complete the Enrolment Application form available from the school office.
You are warmly invited to visit the school during school hours. Whole school tours are held each term and private tours are held daily by appointment. The tour will give visitors an opportunity to see the school in action and speak to the school executive and staff.
For an Enrolment Application Form or to visit the school, please contact the school:
AGBU Alexander Primary School
2 Namba Road
Duffys Forest NSW 2084
T: (+61 2) 9486 3266
- Proof of birth date (e.g. Birth Certificate copy)
- Immunisation Certificate (if complete and issued)
- Payment of application processing fee
A letter of acknowledgement will be forwarded when an Enrolment Application Form is received. Students and parents will be invited for interview prior to the year of entry.
Should you require further information, please contact the school office on (+61 2) 9486 3266
- Independent, Co-
Educational, Christian school – Prep to Year 6
- Bilingual English & Armenian (Eastern & Western)
- Personalised learning in small classes
- Caring, safe and nurturing environment
- Strong academic performance in all national testing
- Fostering creativity in arts and technology
- Modelling Australian-
Armenian community values
- Interactive whiteboards (IWB) in every classroom with innovative ICT & STEM programs
- Dedicated buses with onboard adult supervision
- Big school opportunities in a small setting
- New Adventure playground
- Covered Outdoor Learning Area
- Modern facilities
- Competitive tuition fees
Dedicated to excellence in education and the realisation of each student’s potential, providing a balanced curriculum, encompassing academic, spiritual, cultural, physical and practical areas of learning.